Sunday, November 19, 2006

Thank you/organising in Rusholme

Just a brief round up to let you know what is coming up. I will publish my Youth report after the CLP GC on Tuesday. That reminds me if anyone has anything at all that they want bringing up just leave a comment or drop me an email.

A big thankyou . . . .
I would like to personally thank everyone who turned up to help for the labour students in the community event in Fallowfield and Whalley Range, particuarly those that stayed for the whole day. Your help was much appreciated and our relationship with labour students is looking stronger than ever. I'll attempt to get some photos up on the website soon.

Its all about Rusholme . . . .
This is not just partisan loyalty as I now live there but I have a few events to plug! On Wednesday 23rd November (this week) at 6pm we will be going leafleting in Rusholme so join us and lets kick start the campaign nice and early. Also on the 3rd December there will be a fundraising curry at 7pm with Gerald Kaufman MP and Shahid Malik MP, tickets are £15 and it promises to be a good evening. Also if you are a labour member as well as a student and live in Rusholme we have set up a facebook group so join it by clicking on this link and we'll keep you in touch with whats going on. If this turns out to be successfull, I'll look at doing it for other student dominated parts of the contituency so join and make it work. Get in touch via gortonclp_youthandstudents@hotmail.co.uk or find my phone no in the profile for meeting times and places for any of these events

Anything else don't hesitate to leave a comment or drop me an email. I am here to work for you and mainly make your time in Labour Manchester both a successfull and enjoyable one.

All the best, Adele, Gorton CLP Youth and Students Officer

No comments: