Sunday, October 22, 2006

Hello and welcome

This is the first post designed to keep you up to date with what is going on with labour in Gorton constituency. To introduce myself I am Adele and am the Youth and Students officer for Gorton CLP. My job over the next few months is to get young people involved in the constituency, campaigning to keep Manchester Labour and to have lots of fun doing it. There is lots coming up before Christmas in what is the most important year for the party in this cycle apart from the general election. Watch out for more updates as tommorow I will be giving my youth report to the constituency. This will detail what is organised in terms of Young people campaigning and events organised right up until the end of December. To get involved leave a comment or drop me an email on gortonclp_youthandstudents@hotmail.co.uk

All the best, Adele

No comments: